If you don’t receive a verification code by phone, try the following:
- Confirm the phone number you’re checking matches the phone number associated with your Chime account.
- If you no longer have access to the phone number associated with your Chime account, tap Update phone number under Need help? when you’re on the verification screen.
- If you have not opted into SMS messaging from Chime, text “START” to the number 24463.
- Make sure that our notification number 24463 is not on your blocked contacts list.
- Contact your mobile carrier to ensure your plan can receive “Premium” or short-code messaging or receive texts from other six-digit numbers from other institutions.