You can turn regular or international transactions on or off in your Chime app.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Account management.
- Tap the toggle switch next to Allow transactions or International transactions to turn them on or off.
- Open the Chime Account Summary page.
- Tap the double-slider icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Toggle the transactions slider on and off and/or view existing cards.
- Green means transactions are enabled.
- Gray means transactions are disabled.
You can also view your card details from this menu under the transactions slider.
Tip: Disable both regular and international transactions in your app if your Chime card is ever lost or stolen.