You can use the app to submit images of documents (like receipts, invoices, and other documents) to support an existing dispute – one you’ve already filed, or one that Chime filed on your behalf.
How does it work?
To upload documents to a dispute, follow these steps:
- In the Chime app, tap Disputes and choose the dispute you want to add images to.
- Tap the ellipse (3 dots: …) at the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Add supporting documentation.
- Under Add a supporting document or photo, tap Add an image.
- Tap Take photo to take a photo of the document.
- Tap Camera roll to select an image of the document from your camera roll.
- Tap File to upload a file on your device.
Once you've uploaded your documents, tap Submit and then Got it to return to the main page of the Chime app.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need to email uploaded images to Chime after I upload them in the app?
- No! After you upload an image to your dispute in the Chime app, it’s automatically attached to that dispute. You don’t need to send an email.
- How many documents can I attach to my dispute?
- You may upload 4 documents per session, and a total of 10 document uploads to any dispute.
- How can I check the progress of my dispute?
- You can check the status of any dispute by opening the Chime app, tapping Disputes, and selecting the dispute you want to view. For more information, read this article.