For users on iOS running app version 3.3 or later, any external bank accounts that have been linked to your Chime Checking Account now appear in a widget on the home page of the Chime mobile app. You can initiate transfers between your accounts from this location.
Why can't I see my balance on my connected account?
If you connected an account before January 2016, you are not able to see the balance of that account in the home-screen-linked accounts widget. To see the balance, delete and relink the account.
To delete your linked account from your Chime Checking Account:
- Click your name in the upper-right-hand corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down to see the list of accounts
- Select the account that you want to delete to expose the Unlink button, and select Unlink.
- From the mobile apps, select Settings
For iPhone: the gear icon in the upper-left-hand corner.
For Android: the option on the side menu.
- Swipe left on the account that you want to delete to expose the Delete button, and select Delete.
To re-add your account:
- Visit the Transfers screen using the shortcuts or the Move Money sections of the app.
- From the Transfers screen, click your Checking Account.
- When you see the option to link another bank account, enter the login details as described above.