You can view your Chime notifications settings:
- In the Chime mobile app under Settings.
- On www.chime.com, click your name at the top-right corner of online account and select notifications.
Why am I not receiving any notifications?
Instead of sending text messages, we only send push notifications. If you aren't receiving notifications, you may need to modify a setting on your phone to enable notifications for your Chime mobile app.
Follow the instructions to access your push notifications for Android and iPhone devices:
- On your Android device, launch the Settings app.
The icon for this app varies from device to device.
- Tap Application manager.
On some devices, this might be called Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps and tap Chime.
- Tap Show notifications to turn on push notifications from Chime.
- On your iPhone device, go to Settings > Notifications.
A list of apps that support push notifications appears.
- Touch the Chime app to turn on notifications and choose your options.
Sounds, Alerts, and Badges can all be turned on or off individually.