If you do not recognize a transaction in your Spending or Savings Account, we ask that you temporarily block your card:
- Use the Chime mobile app or log in to your account at www.chime.com
- Go to Settings and turn off transactions
- Contact Chime using the ChimeBot in the app, or by calling 1-844-244-6363
How do I get a refund for a transaction that I made?
Contacting the merchant directly is the fastest way to make sure that your funds are refunded to you. If you've already contacted the merchant, allow 3 to 5 business days for the credit to post to your Chime Spending Account.
How do I dispute a transaction that I made?
If 5 days have passed since you contacted a merchant about a refund, or you weren't able to resolve the issue with them directly, you can dispute the transaction using the Chime mobile app. To do this:
- Under Spending Account, go to View Transactions
- Tap the transaction you want to dispute
- Tap Problem with this transaction?
- Follow the steps to file your dispute
What happens to my dispute money if my Chime Spending Account is closed?
If you are in the process of disputing transactions on your Spending Account and are approved for provisional credits or are given final credits for your claim:
- You will receive an additional check for the amount credited to your Spending Account.
- Alternatively, you will receive a single check if the credits are provided before the first check is issued.