You can dispute most transaction types in your Chime app. However, Chime doesn’t accept disputes for certain transaction types, including those related to certain Chime features. These include:
- Bill payments you make with Chime Checkbook.
- Paper checks you mail from your Chime app.
- Save When I Get Paid or round-up transfers into your Savings Account.
- Money transfers between different Chime accounts that are in your name.
- Adjustments that Chime makes to your account balance resulting from disputes with external banks (e.g., a chargeback payment).
- Wage garnishments and levies.