If you would like to stop the Chime app from seeing your location, you can disable location services through Apple’s Settings app:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- You can do this by finding the app on your home screen or swiping down on the home screen and searching for Settings.
- In Settings, open Privacy & Security.
- You can find this by scrolling down on the main page or by scrolling to the top of the main Settings screen and searching Privacy & Security.
- Tap Location Services.
- Find the Chime app and tap it.
- Under ALLOW LOCATION ACCESS tap Never.
- If you change your mind, you can always re-enable this option by following the same process and tapping Always or While Using the App.
For more information on enabling and disabling Location Services on Apple devices, check the Apple help page. For Android devices, check out the Google support page.